Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

T- 1 Day

My due date, as determined by my first ultrasound, was yesterday.  The one based on my period is tomorrow.  Baby time is nigh.

My crazy hormonalness is tapering off a bit.  I'm still a bit off, but a lot more in control.  At the moment, I feel very calm, much like I did in the wee hours on the day of my wedding to Mr. Wolfman.  I had a bit of anxiety left in me for when the ceremony was inexplicably delayed (that should really be unexplainedly, since there was an explanation, but no one wanted to give it to me), and I'm sure I'll have a few more hiccups before the end, but generally I have a feeling of serenity, like things are actually happening as they should.

Going to see Dr. Ladyhouse tomorrow, assuming nothing miraculous happens tonight.  Thinking about a membrane sweep, but I haven't decided.

And now Mr. Wolfman is kicking me out of his spot, and so adieu.  I'll write more tomorrow, possibly about what it's like to have an actual baby, but probably just about how my appointment went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment