Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

17 Weeks

So, it's been a while since I've posted.  Mostly because I found a forum for pregnant women and have been going on it almost daily to get my fill of baby related stuff.

But, I'm 17 weeks today, which means 4.5 months next week, which means HALF WAY DONE!  That happened fast.  And as much as I complain, if things continue as well and uneventfully as they have been, I'll be a happy camper.

Of course, they haven't been entirely uneventful.  Last night was amazing; I felt the little monster move for the first time.  Not just a little flit that could be a gas bubble or something, but almost a tap, like a kick or punch or back-flip.  It moved a few times, so I was able to call Mr. Wolfman into the bedroom in time to feel a couple more little blips before it went to sleep.  It was moving again today at lunch.  Such a weird feeling, it almost kind of tickled.

Bloodwork for this month has been done, and I'll see Dr. Illegible on Tuesday.  Our 18 week ultrasound got moved again, so we won't have it until the 30th, but whatever, I'm super excited for it.

A few things have irked me lately, but after feeling the baby last night, I'm one calm and happy Mummy, so no need to rant about them atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment