Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mr. Sicky Pants

I'm going to make this short, because I need to clean and do a better job of baby proofing. Most of the cleaning is laundry, because my monster puked everything yesterday.  He puked so much that puke became a transitive verb.

We were in the ER until after midnight, the second time we've visited in just over a week.  The poor little monkey turned into that creepy muppet from The Exorcist, and sprayed the couch, me and himself with vile puke water.  He had to get a suppository in the hospital, which he pooped out with vile sulphurous poop within a few minutes.  If he starts throwing up again today, I have to give him another one.

All in all, I think this is harder on me, than him.  We got home last night and he nursed and went to sleep, then I stayed up and cried, freaked out about everything.  But when he's not actively being sick, he's a happy, active baby.

Timeline-wise, I'm convinced that he caught this thing from Mr. Wolfman's bosses and their baby-grabbing grossness.  It was the day after the company dinner that he first refused solids, and he's been getting sicker since then.  I seriously want to injure whoever did this to my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment